« Creating a Micrio Tour
Adding a menu or linking from one image to the next
Linking from one Micrio image or tour to the next
A couple of Micrio projects link from one image to another. There are two ways to do this:
Adding a menu:
This is not a feature in the Micrio editor, but is easily created by a developer.
Collect all the Micrio IDs and the corresponding titles you want to show in the menu. With this, a developer can create a menu with buttons to link to all the images. Additional developer information.
Linking within the image
If you want to add a link within the image, you can use a marker. Do to this:
- Go to the editor, and click on the marker.
- In settings click at "Marker is micrio link", and select the Micrio image to link to
- Then hit publish, and you can check the functionality
- For added smoothness: Select "Don't Animate" in the Marker settings.
- Remove the Title of your Marker if you don't want a popup to show up on the second image.
There are several ways to style the marker, in case you want it to look like an arrow for instance. You can
- Adjust the marker icon in the settings
- Add an arrow image to the "images within main image". and then go to settings and turn on "Embedded images are the marker"
- A developer can adjust the marker-image using CSS. For this it's also possible to turn off the "Default styling" in the Main tab for the marker.